Ground School will be offered throughout the year in Debert.
Details and registration by contacting General Manager, Denyse Sibley at 902 662 2228
1. Ground school will be held 2 evenings a week at the Debert Flight Centre from 7PM to 10PM. To reserve your spot today, contact our General Manager or CFI at (902) 662-2228.
2. A current Moncton VNC map, E6B fight computer, protractor, ruler & pencil are required for the Navigation & Club exam.
3. To write the TC Private Pilot Exam, you must have: a valid medical, at least 10 hours of flight training, completed a 80 hour PPL ground school and a signed letter from the School as proof of meeting the prerequisites. To write the CPL exam, you must have: a valid Class 1 medical, 100 hours of flight time, completed a 80 hour CPL ground school and have a signed letter from the School as proof of meeting the prerequisites.
4. Commercial students can receive their additional ground school requirements & signed letter directly from their instructor.
5. Written examination for Private & Rec are by appointment only at the Debert Flight Centre. Commercial Exams are at the Transport Canada Centre.
6. Students that are taking the on-line ground school can join us in the classroom at any time for extra help for a very minimal fee. Contact the CFI or GM for details.